Population is a multi-level programming:
- button: a generic programming library providing template data-structures and algorithms,
- middle: a ready-to-use functional library with declaration simplification,
The population community includes:
- contributors: increase the quantity and the quality of the source code,
- users: use Population with a feed-back loop with contributors,
- industrials: hire or post invitation to tender for developers having some skills with this library.
The Population License is under the MIT license, a permissive free software license:
- open source: promote free redistribution and access the design and the implementation of the library,
- proprietary source: incorporate within proprietary software keeping its proprietary license.